This is a blog about my life, family, and friends! I hope you find my life interesting and fun!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Weird
You know what is weird? Well, I don't know how this whole competition started in the first place! Well, Sabrina if you are reading this will you attempt to explain?
Well, Anya had a post that said it was a monumental day because she had more posts then me. So I posted a few more and then she emailed me that she did think it was a monumental day that she did have more than me and had started before me. I asked her how many she had and she said 25. Funny thing is, I had exactly 26. Then she said something like bring it on and the competition started! Funny story, right?
Well, Anya had a post that said it was a monumental day because she had more posts then me. So I posted a few more and then she emailed me that she did think it was a monumental day that she did have more than me and had started before me. I asked her how many she had and she said 25. Funny thing is, I had exactly 26. Then she said something like bring it on and the competition started! Funny story, right?
ReplyDelete