This is a blog about my life, family, and friends! I hope you find my life interesting and fun!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Mother's Day Traditions
What I do for Mother's Day every year:
~Let Mom sleep in
~Walk the dogs for her
~Go to my Grandma's house for a party
~Give her presants and cards
~Come home and make a great dinner
~Let her go to sleep early or stay up late if that is what she wants
Buys day!
You forgot to say that you let me tell you that you are the BEST daughter ever in the history of the world and the thing I like best of all is being your mom.
You forgot to say that you let me tell you that you are the BEST daughter ever in the history of the world and the thing I like best of all is being your mom.
ReplyDelete